Join Stephanie Galloway Brown and Mignon Parker at Steph's Studio for this travel sketchbook workshop. Enjoy the day sketching into your personal sketchbook scenes of your favourite places either local or afar. Explore using ink, watercolour washes and gold leaf. The course is open to the raw beginner or the more advanced student.
Two day oil painting workshop at Art Est. In this workshop students will learn to paint portraits working directly from the life model. Students will:
- focus on developing critical observation skills, connecting and tuning in with your subject
- how to measure facial proportions, how to ‘see’ from life versus photo
- learn the importance of a tonal underpainting and establishing a good foundation to build your portrait
- exploring colour, character and realistic features
- learn how to set out a basic oil colour palette for mixing skin tones
Join Stephanie Galloway Brown and Mignon Parker at Ken and Kylie's picturesque farm in Duneedoo. Enjoy the first day sketching into your sketchbook beautiful flowers in watercolour working from a fresh floral study. On day two sketching around Ken and Kylie's picturesque farm. The course is open to the raw beginner or the more advanced student.
To Book contact: Kylie 0429826567